Echo 2/5 Reunuin - San Diego, CA

2/5 Vietnam Members, Family and Friends this is your area!
Jacobite 7
2-5 Connection: Yes
unit: Echo 2/5

Echo 2/5 Reunuin - San Diego, CA

#1 Postby Jacobite 7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am

To all Echo 2/5 Marines, please come to the Reunion in San Diego, CA during NOV 3 thru 7, 2010 @ the Handlery Hotel & Resort. We alwayds have great times together and it is a time to honor our brothers that gave it all during our tours of duty. The Association Officers that live in CA. have put together great tours at Pendleton with our present day Echo 2/5 Marines, and a tour at MCRD (something to for me since I'm a PI Marine) !!
We only live so long - and the years are surely passing by and quickly !! So make a commitment to your fellow brothers that would like to see you !! Hope you all can make it !!
Let Ochal, John, or me know you are going and we will be able to pre-plan things more efficiently for the reunion. The HOTEL has discount prices for us - So make those reservations. Ochal: 714-349-0660 / John: 310-313-3078 / Jim: 210-566-1622 Handlery Hotel: 619-298-0511 or Reservations-HHR@Handlery

Semper Fi, Jim Ogilvie
3rd Herd

jayapeterson
Private First Class
2-5 Connection: No

Re: Echo 2/5 Reunuin - San Diego, CA

#2 Postby jayapeterson » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 am

Ochal, John and Jim:

Hotel 2/5 just finished its reunion at Quantico. The Marines at Quantico treated us like kings. At the reunion, San Diego, MCRD and Pendleton were discussed as a possible future location. (Phoenix and New Orleans are the next two locations.) We really would like to make a west coast location work, our concern for San Diego was the expense for the members' lodging. If you have time, could you email me and let me know :

What kind of a deal did you get from the Handlery Hotel?
Contact personnel to arrange for MCRD and Pendleton tours?
Any thoughts or ideas that would make San Diego a viable location?

Semper fi.

Jay A. Peterson jayapeterson@hotmail.com

Return to “2/5 Vietnam”